Site Rules for Beach View Caravan Park
BEACH VIEW ABERSOCH LTD CARAVAN PARK SITE RULES 2022
1. All Site Fees are non refundable and are to be paid in full by the date stated on the renewal letter.
2. All caravans, motor vehicles, boats and jet skis to be comprehensibly insured and have up to date road tax.
3. All caravans to be maintained to a high standard.
4. All boats, jet skis and trailers to be parked in the area provided.
5. When filling boats or jet skis with fuel & oil ensure there are no spillages on the grass.
6. Do not park boats or trailers or leave any personal items within 1m from the wall.
7. No learner drivers to drive on the site.
8. Max speed limit is 5mph.
9. No more than two cars per caravan, one to be parked by caravan and second in car park unless the site is very quiet. No cars to be left parked on site when not in residence.
10. All visitors’ cars to park in the car park provided.
11. Only close family members to have use of your caravan. No subletting allowed.No dual renting of pitch
12. You must not exceed occupancy of your caravan. Sleeping in awnings not allowed.
13. Will parents please ensure their children do not congregate around the toilet/shower block in the evenings. All children under 10 years old to be in their caravans by 9.00pm.
14. No noise after 11.00pm.
15. No clothes lines to be left out when not in use.
16. No trade or business to be conducted on site.
17. Soft balls only. No balls or use of skate boards allowed in front of or against toilet /shower block.
18. No smoking in the block or the adjacent area outside.
19. Any one found mis-using the showers or any of the Site’s equipment will be asked to leave.
20. No wet suits to be taken in to the showers please use hoses provided.
21. No tents to be erected adjacent to caravans.
22. All dogs to be kept on leads at all times when outside the caravan, please use bins provided.
(If fouling of the Park occurs owners will be banned from bringing them).
23. All waste containers to be emptied regularly in the areas provided and stored away in your awning when vacating your caravan. (Please do not empty grey waste on the grass)
24. All caravans & bases to be kept clean & tidy. No rubbish or junk to be stored underneath.
25. All chairs & BBQ to be stored in awning when not in residence.
26. When using BBQ or wood burners ensure that they do not burn the grass.
27. Hose pipes not to be used for washing down caravans.
28. No 4x4,s or boats to be started up before 9am.
29. Only electrical items designed for caravan use to be used on site.
30. Hook ups should be disconnected if your caravan is left un occupied for more than three days.
31. No hot tubs allowed.
32. Please ensure that all waste is fully Re Cycled where possible.
ALL THE RULES ARE FOR THE GOOD OF THE PARK AND FOR THE BENEFIT AND ENJOYMENT OF ALL WHO STAY HERE. ANY PERSON FOUND BREAKING THE RULES WILL NOT BE INVITED BACK NEXT YEAR.